I’m happy to bring you the list of the Best Wedding Venues in Los Angeles area.
I tried to create a list for literally every style from beach wedding venues to rooftops. I will continue updating it with fresh information and pictures.
In all truthfulness some of the venues are outside of Los Angeles area but no more than a 2 hour drive.
Whether you are looking for the best wedding venue, waterfront venue, hotel venue or a historic venue you will find it here.
- The Majestic Downtown in Los Angeles
- Taglyan Cultural Complex
- Catalina Island Company
- Luxury Estate Weddings & Events
- Green Gables Wedding Estate in San Marcos, CA
- The Adamson House in Malibu, CA
- Lavender Bistro in Palm Springs, CA
- Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden in Arcadia, CA
- Renaissance Banquet in Glendale, CA
- Peacock Cafe in Arcadia, CA
- Verandas Beach House in Manhattan Beach, CA
- Los Angeles River Center & Gardens in Los Angeles, CA
- The Lodge at Malibou Lake
- Long Beach Museum of Art
- Yamashiro Hollywood
- Los Angeles Athletic Club
- Montage Beverly Hills
- The NoMad Hotel Los Angeles
- Terranea Resort
- Hotel Casa Del Mar
- Saddlerock Ranch
- Malibu Vineyard Estate
- Twin Palms Sinatra Estate
- South Park Center, City View Penthouse
- The Fig House
I did shoot at the majority of these so the title of best wedding venues in Los Angeles might be subjective but I also researched other photographers opinion and many agree with my assessment. Great wedding venues are amazing opportunities for great pictures but not necessarily. Feel free to reach out I’d be happy to give you some interesting insides.